REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
Topeka, KS, Lawrence, KS, Emporia, KS
Registered Dental Hygienist
Why Should You Join Us?
“We offer registered dental hygienist’s opportunities to grow their skills and work in a fun and fast paced dental practice environment.”
We are seeking a skilled and caring Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team!
Key attributes we are seeking in our Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH):
- Ability to educate the patient on various procedures and benefits to their dental health.
- Be caring and supportive of our patient’s needs.
- Reliable and a true team player.
- Presentable and well groomed.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) duties include:
- Providing dental health education
- Removing plaque and calculus by scaling / root planing and polishing teeth
- Taking dental radiographs
- Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants, and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
- Treating and helping to prevent gum disease
- Ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
- Keeping up to date with new developments within the profession and maintaining patient dental records
- Working closely with and under the instruction of the dentist
- Preforming oral cancer screening.