Topeka, KS, Lawrence, KS, Emporia, KS
As an Office Manager, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From the best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life. When you join our DDSO, you will participate in training and support events to grow your skills, where you’ll gain business and leadership knowledge designed to help you become successful. And the opportunity doesn’t end there. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We’re on a mission to give our patients the best dental care offered anywhere. Office Managers who join us work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice’s patients and dental professionals. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- This position has direct supervision of non-clinical employees of the dental practice.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.